Please follow these instructions to give your flowers a longer life:
- Place your arrangement indoors, away from any direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents.
- Please don’t place them directly under ceiling fans, on top of televisions or radiators.
- Keep the arrangement in a cool spot (65 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Fleurs Sur Mesure Signature Boxes: Add a cup of water (tea cup) every other day from the middle into the base of the box. If needed, re-cut the stems by removing one inch with a sharp knife at a 45 degree angle then place back into the water absorbed foam.
- Remove fading blooms and foliage. Some flowers last longer than others. To keep your entire arrangement looking fresh, simply pluck fading flowers off the stem.
Please visit out Caring & Handling page for more information of how to properly care for your fresh FSM arrangements!
If we are out of a particular color box, we may substitute a same size box of a different color that our designers think would not undermine the overall look of the arrangement. We have the most creative designers on our team who professionally recreate FSM designs based on their creative interpretation.
The “look and feel” of the FSM arrangements featured will remain the same, with our designers paying careful attention to overall shape, size, style, and color combinations.
In FSM Signature Mix Arrangements, color will take preference over the type of the flower. If we are out of a specific flower, the designer may substitute it with a similar flower of an equal or greater value that is similar to the color featured on the website.
In FSM Single-Variety Arrangements, variety will take preference over color. For instance, if we are out of Coral Peonies they will substitute another color of peonies, not another coral flower.
You can review our care instructions at: Care & Handling